Projects more than $750,000
Construction Contract Performance & Labor/Material/Payment Bonds
This application page is specifically for obtaining bonds for projects less than $1,000,000 without necessarily having CPA prepared financial statements. Although employing the services of a CPA to maximize bonding capacity is usually recommended, we can help you bond larger jobs IF you can send us paperwork documenting your qualifications.
Want to try an alternate than the above?
Both of the above applications require some limited financial reporting such as:
* Business Financial Statements - At least internally prepared financial presentations are the most important item. Fiscal year ending (usually December 31) statement should be more than just a balance sheet and profit and loss statement, additional schedules showing Accounts Receivables & Accounts Payables.. and more are highly recommended & may be later required anyhow. To maximize results, don't stop there! Not always nessary but include agings and detail if at all possible. Including cash back up documentation such as the first page of personal & company bank statement(s). Next, if it has been more than six months since the fiscal year end, then another more current statement is also highly recommended. Additionally provide former year end financial presentations for best results.
* Federal Tax Return(s) - Latest year, business &/or personal (Optional & first 2 pages only please)
* Personal Financial Statement Form
* Bond Request Form
* For Performance/Payment Bonds, Contract Agreement or Purchase Order
* Bank statements - First page of current personal & company bank statements(Optional)
For improved results, additional optional items[/u]
* Proof of Insurance (Declaration Sheet Only)
* Bank Line of Credit - Document size & current availability
* Owner/Key Employee Resume(s) Form
* Real Estate Schedule Listing
* Company Brochures/Pamphlets/Literature
* Business/Continuity Plan(s)
Bonding is frequently available without all of the above! Sometimes some.