Projects up to $4,000,000
Construction Contract Performance & Labor/Material/Payment Bonds
Although financial statements for you and your company are required, CPA-prepared financial statements are not always required. Although employing the services of a CPA to maximize bonding capacity is usually recommended, we can help you bond larger jobs IF you can send us paperwork documenting both your financial and experiential qualifications.
How to Get Started:
Print, complete, and return the below questionnaire:
This also must be accompanied by some limited financial reporting such as:
* Company Year-end Financial Statements - Internally prepared financial presentations are required at the very least. The latest fiscal year-ending (usually December 31 of the previous year) statement is usually enough. If it has been more than six months since your company's fiscal year-end, also provide a more current "in-house prepared" statement. Statements should include:
* A balance sheet
* A profit and loss statement
* Schedules of Accounts Receivables and Payables
* A Personal Financial Statement (any form is fine, see example form below):
* Company and/or Personal Federal Tax Return(s) from the most recent year (optional, first two pages of each only)
* Company and Personal Bank Statements (optional, first page of each only). If you have a bank line, also send proof of current availability.
* A Current Work on Hand/Work In Progress (any schedule form is fine, see example form below):
* Bond Request Form (supplementary):
For Performance/Payment Bonds, Contract Agreements, or Purchase Orders, the following may also be needed:
* Bank Line of Credit documentation showing size & current borrowing availability
* Real Estate Schedule Listing
* Proof of Insurance (declaration sheet only)
* Company Brochures/Pamphlets/Literature on experience
* Business Continuity Agreement
* Resume(s) of Owner and Key Personnel (any form is fine, see example form below):
Bonding is also available without needing all of the above! Occasionally, a few items are needed; other times, none may be necessary. We recommend that you send us any of the above items that you have available. The more you can provide, the more tools we will have to present your qualifications to bond companies. Timeliness is important, so provide whatever you can as soon as possible. Any potentially missing items can be sent at a later point.