Projects up to $4,000,000
Construction Contract Performance & Labor/Material/Payment Bonds
This page is specifically for obtaining bonds for projects up to $4,000,000. Although financial statements for your company and personally are required, CPA-prepared financial statements are not always required. Although employing the services of a CPA to maximize bonding capacity is usually recommended, we can help you bond larger jobs if you can send us paperwork documenting both your financial and experiential qualifications.
Need an alternative?
Both of the above applications require some limited financial reporting such as:
* Business Financial Statements - At least internally prepared financial presentations are the most important item. The fiscal year ending (usually December 31) statement should be more than just a balance sheet and profit and loss statement, additional schedules showing Accounts Receivables & Accounts Payables, and more are highly recommended as they may be required later.
To maximize results, don't stop there! Include agings and detail if possible. Including cash backup documentation such as the first page of personal & company bank statement(s).
Next, if it has been more than six months since the fiscal year-end, then another more current statement is also highly recommended.
Additionally, provide former year-end financial presentations for best results.
* Federal Tax Return(s) - Latest year, business &/or personal (Optional & first 2 pages only please)
* Personal Financial Statement Form
* Bid Bond Request Form
* For Performance/Payment Bonds, Contract Agreement, or Purchase Order
* Bank statements - First page of current personal & company bank statements (optional)
For improved results, additional optional items[/u]
* Proof of Insurance (Declaration Sheet Only)
* Bank Line of Credit - Document size & current availability
* Owner/Key Employee Resume(s) Form
* Real Estate Schedule Listing
* Company Brochures/Pamphlets/Literature
* Business/Continuity Plan(s)
Bonding is frequently available without all of the above!